A Method to Measure Standard Costs of Juvenile Justice Systems: the example of Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2013.
"Preferences for Social Inclusion: Empirical Evidence from Juvenile Rehabilitation in Italy,"
18/2013, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Martina Menon & Federico Perali & Marcella Veronesi, 2015. "Social inclusion and altruism: empirical evidence from juvenile rehabilitation in Italy," CHILD Working Papers Series 34, Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic Economics (CHILD) - CCA.
- de Blasio, Guido & Maggio, Giuseppe & Menon, Carlo, 2016.
"Down and out in Italian towns: Measuring the impact of economic downturns on crime,"
Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 99-102.
- Guido de Blasio & Carlo Menon, 2013. "Down and out in Italian towns: measuring the impact of economic downturns on crime," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 925, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Menon, Carlo & de Blasio, Guido, 2013. "Down and Out in Italian towns: measuring the impact of economic downturns on crime," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58314, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carlo Menon & Guido de Blasio, 2013. "Down and Out in Italian Towns: Measuring the Impact of Economic Downturns on Crime," SERC Discussion Papers secdp0137, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Mattias Lundberg & Alice Wuermli, 2012. "Children and Youth in Crisis : Protecting and Promoting Human Development in Times of Economic Shocks," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 9374, September.
More about this item
KeywordsJuvenile justice; standard cost; simulation;
- K40 - Law and Economics - - Legal Procedure, the Legal System, and Illegal Behavior - - - General
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-LAW-2015-04-19 (Law & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ver:wpaper:15/2015. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Reiter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isverit.html .