Report NEP-LAW-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabetta Iossa & David Martimort, 2014. "Corruption in PPPs, Incentives and Contract Incompleteness," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 14/325, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Piopiunik, Marc & Ruhose, Jens, 2015. "Immigration, Regional Conditions, and Crime: Evidence from an Allocation Policy in Germany," Discussion Papers in Economics 24468, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Michał Krawczyk & Joanna Tyrowicz & Anna Kukla-Gryz & Wojciech Hardy, 2015. "Do pirates play fair? Ethical judgment of unauthorized sports broadcasts," Working Papers 2015-15, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Agnes Sipos, 2015. "Shared state taxes and tax policy of local self-governments in connection with tax morale," Working Papers 101/2015, Institute of Economic Research, revised Apr 2015.
- Leonid Sykiainen, 2015. "Is Sharia Compatible with Contemporary Russian Law?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 49/LAW/2015, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Natalia Ramírez Bustamante & Ana Maria Tribin Uribe & Carmiña Vargas, 2015. "Maternity and Labor Markets: Impact of Legislation in Colombia," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88513, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Darolia, Rajeev & Ritter, Dubravka, 2015. "Do student loan borrowers opportunistically default? Evidence from bankruptcy reform," Working Papers 15-17, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, revised 30 Sep 2015.
- Silvio Ciappi & Elena Dalla Chiara & Federico Perali & Barbara Santagata, 2015. "A Method to Measure Standard Costs of Juvenile Justice Systems: the example of Italy," Working Papers 15/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Qianqian Cao & Shimeng Liu, 2015. "The Impact of State Foreclosure and Bankruptcy Laws on Higher-Risk Lending: Evidence from FHA and Subprime Mortgage Originations," Working Paper 9411, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Sabina Dewan & Lucas Ronconi, 2014. "U.S. Free Trade Agreements and Enforcement of Labor Law in Latin America," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 87253, Inter-American Development Bank.
- McGaughey, Ewan, 2015. "The codetermination bargains: the history of German corporate and labour law," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 61593, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Stoll, Sebastian, 2015. "Exploring the Opaqueness of the Patent System - Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 496, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Daniel Gingerich & Virginia Oliveros & Ana Corbacho & Mauricio Ruiz-Vega, 2015. "Corruption as a Self-Fulfilling Prophecy: Evidence from a Survey Experiment in Costa Rica," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 88334, Inter-American Development Bank.