The Role of Institutions in European Patterns of Work and Retirement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. Hurd & Kathleen McGarry, 2002.
"The Predictive Validity of Subjective Probabilities of Survival,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 112(482), pages 966-985, October.
- Michael D. Hurd & Kathleen McGarry, 1997. "The Predictive Validity of Subjective Probabilities of Survival," NBER Working Papers 6193, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ulrike Famira-Mühlberger & Ulrike Huemer & Christine Mayrhuber, 2015. "The Impact of Social Security Systems on the Employment Rate of the Elderly in Traditional Welfare States," WIFO Working Papers 499, WIFO.
- Alan Barrett & Irene Mosca, 2013. "Increasing the State Pension Age, the Recession and Expected Retirement Ages," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(4), pages 447-472.
- Heller Sahlgren, Gabriel, 2016. "Retirement Blues," Working Paper Series 1114, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 17 May 2017.
- repec:ipf:psejou:v:41:y:2017:i:1:p:109-128 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsAging; employment; retirement; health; disability; social security institutions; SHARE;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J18 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Public Policy
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
- J68 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Public Policy
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C81 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Microeconomic Data; Data Access
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2009-01-03 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2009-01-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-03 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2008_44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .