Nominal Price Shocks in Monopolistically Competitive Markets: An Experimental Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Williams, Arlington W, 1987. "The Formation of Price Forecasts in Experimental Markets," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 1-18, February.
- John Haltiwanger & Michael Waldman, 1989. "Limited Rationality and Strategic Complements: The Implications for Macroeconomics," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 104(3), pages 463-483.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-1151, September.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Wilson, Bart J., 2005. "Differentiated product competition and the Antitrust Logit Model: an experimental analysis," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 89-113, May.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2001.
"Does Money Illusion Matter?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 91(5), pages 1239-1262, December.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, "undated". "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 012, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Ernst Fehr & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2000. "Does Money Illusion Matter?," IEW - Working Papers 045, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos, 2001. "Multiproduct activity in an experimental differentiated oligopoly," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 493-518, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giamattei, Marcus, 2015. "Cold Turkey vs. gradualism: Evidence on disinflation strategies from a laboratory experiment," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-67-15, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Camille Cornand & Frank Heinemann, 2015.
"Macro-expérimentation autour des fonctions des banques centrales,"
Revue française d'économie,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(2), pages 3-47.
- Camille Cornand & Frank Heinemann, 2015. "Macro-expérimentation autour des fonctions des banques centrales," Post-Print halshs-01232455, HAL.
- Fenig, Guidon & Mileva, Mariya & Petersen, Luba, 2018.
"Deflating asset price bubbles with leverage constraints and monetary policy,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 155(C), pages 1-27.
- Guidon Fenig & Mariya Mileva & Luba Petersen, 2013. "Deflating asset price bubbles with leverage constraints and monetary policy," Discussion Papers dp17-02, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Jan 2017.
- Lambsdorff, Johann Graf & Schubert, Manuel & Giamattei, Marcus, 2013.
"On the role of heuristics—Experimental evidence on inflation dynamics,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 1213-1229.
- Graf Lambsdorff, Johann & Schubert, Manuel & Giamattei, Marcus, 2011. "On the role of heuristics: Experimental evidence on inflation dynamics," Passauer Diskussionspapiere, Volkswirtschaftliche Reihe V-63-11, University of Passau, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Yves Ortiz & Martin schüle, 2011. "Limited Rationality and Strategic Interaction: A Probabilistic Multi-Agent Model," Working Papers 11.08, Swiss National Bank, Study Center Gerzensee.
- repec:eme:rexezz:s0193-230620140000017002 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tiziana Assenza & Te Bao & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2014.
"Experiments on Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance,"
Research in Experimental Economics,in: Experiments in Macroeconomics, volume 17, pages 11-70
Emerald Publishing Ltd.
- Assenza, T. & Bao, T. & Massaro, D. & Hommes, C.H., 2014. "Experiments on Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance," CeNDEF Working Papers 14-05, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Jacopo Magnani & Aspen Gorry & Ryan Oprea, 2016. "Time and State Dependence in an Ss Decision Experiment," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 285-310, January.
- Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro & Matthias Weber, 2015.
"Monetary Policy under Behavioral Expectations: Theory and Experiment,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
15-087/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro & Matthias Weber, 2017. "Monetary Policy under Behavioral Expectations: Theory and Experiment," Bank of Lithuania Working Paper Series 42, Bank of Lithuania.
- Assenza, Tiziana & Grazzini, Jakob & Hommes, Cars & Massaro, Domenico, 2015.
"PQ strategies in monopolistic competition: Some insights from the lab,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 62-77.
- Tiziana Assenza & Jakob Grazzini & Cars Hommes & Domenico Massaro, 2014. "PQ Strategies in Monopolistic Competition: Some Insights from the Lab," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def011, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
More about this item
KeywordsMarket Experiments; Price Rigidities; Information Rigidities; Bounded Rationality;
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
- E42 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Monetary Sytsems; Standards; Regimes; Government and the Monetary System
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vcu:wpaper:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oleg Korenok). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edvcuus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.