Stability of the Cournot Process - Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steffen Huck & Hans-Theo Normann & Jörg Oechssler, 2002. "Stability of the Cournot process - experimental evidence," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(1), pages 123-136.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. D. Theocharis, 1960. "On the Stability of the Cournot Solution on the Oligopoly Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 133-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Özgür Gürerk & Reinhard Selten, 2012.
"The effect of payoff tables on experimental oligopoly behavior,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(3), pages 499-509, September.
- Gürerk, Özgür & Selten, Reinhard, 2010. "The Effect of Payoff Tables on Experimental Oligopoly Behavior," MPRA Paper 22489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davis, Douglas, 2011.
"Behavioral convergence properties of Cournot and Bertrand markets: An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 443-458.
- Douglas D. Davis, 2008. "Behavioral Convergence Properties of Cournot and Bertrand Markets: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 0808, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Banerjee, Simanti & Shortle, James S., 2015. "Informal low-cost methods for increasing enrollment of environmentally sensitive lands in farmland conservation programs: An experimental study," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205126, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Hoffmann, Eric, 2016. "On the learning and stability of mixed strategy Nash equilibria in games of strategic substitutes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 349-362.
- Hefti, Andreas, 2016. "On the relationship between uniqueness and stability in sum-aggregative, symmetric and general differentiable games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 83-96.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Pollution abatement and reservation prices in a market game," MPRA Paper 42150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cars H. Hommes & Marius I. Ochea & Jan Tuinstra, 2016. "Evolutionary Competition between Adjustment Processes in Cournot Oligopoly: Instability and Complex Dynamics," THEMA Working Papers 2016-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Bigoni, M. & Suetens, S., 2010. "Ignorance is not always Bliss : Feedback and Dynamics in Public Good Experiments," Discussion Paper 2010-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Gary E Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 1997. "A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1889, David K. Levine.
- Messinger, Paul R., 2016. "The role of fairness in competitive supply chain relationships: An experimental studyAuthor-Name: Choi, Sungchul," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 798-813.
- Jun Feng & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Junyi Shen & Xiangdong Qin, 2017. "Instability in the Voluntary Contribution Mechanism with a Quasi-linear Payoff Function: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers SDES-2017-25, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2017.
- Axel Ockenfels & Gary E. Bolton, 2000. "ERC: A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 166-193, March.
- Arango, Santiago & Moxnes, Erling, 2012. "Commodity cycles, a function of market complexity? Extending the cobweb experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 321-334.
- Bigoni, Maria & Suetens, Sigrid, 2012. "Feedback and dynamics in public good experiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 86-95.
- Davis, Douglas & Korenok, Oleg, 2011. "Nominal shocks in monopolistically competitive markets: An experiment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 578-589.
- Halkos, George, 2009. "A Differential game approach in the case of a polluting oligopoly," MPRA Paper 23742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-1998-10-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-1998-10-02 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:9707002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .