Stability of the Cournot Process - Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Steffen Huck & Hans-Theo Normann & Jörg Oechssler, 2002. "Stability of the Cournot process - experimental evidence," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(1), pages 123-136.
References listed on IDEAS
- R. D. Theocharis, 1960. "On the Stability of the Cournot Solution on the Oligopoly Problem," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 133-134.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Halkos, George & Papageorgiou, George, 2012. "Pollution abatement and reservation prices in a market game," MPRA Paper 42150, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cars H. Hommes & Marius I. Ochea & Jan Tuinstra, 2016. "Evolutionary Competition between Adjustment Processes in Cournot Oligopoly: Instability and Complex Dynamics," THEMA Working Papers 2016-03, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Özgür Gürerk & Reinhard Selten, 2012.
"The effect of payoff tables on experimental oligopoly behavior,"
Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 15(3), pages 499-509, September.
- Gürerk, Özgür & Selten, Reinhard, 2010. "The Effect of Payoff Tables on Experimental Oligopoly Behavior," MPRA Paper 22489, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Axel Ockenfels & Gary E. Bolton, 2000. "ERC: A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(1), pages 166-193, March.
- Arango, Santiago & Moxnes, Erling, 2012. "Commodity cycles, a function of market complexity? Extending the cobweb experiment," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 321-334.
- Davis, Douglas, 2011.
"Behavioral convergence properties of Cournot and Bertrand markets: An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 443-458.
- Douglas D. Davis, 2008. "Behavioral Convergence Properties of Cournot and Bertrand Markets: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers 0808, VCU School of Business, Department of Economics, revised Jan 2011.
- Bigoni, M. & Suetens, S., 2010. "Ignorance is not always Bliss : Feedback and Dynamics in Public Good Experiments," Discussion Paper 2010-64, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Villena, Mauricio G. & Zecchetto, Franco, 2011.
"Subject-specific performance information can worsen the tragedy of the commons: Experimental evidence,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 330-347, June.
- Villena, Mauricio G. & Zecchetto, Franco, 2010. "Subject-specific Performance Information can worsen the Tragedy of the Commons: Experimental Evidence," MPRA Paper 27783, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Dec 2010.
- Bigoni, Maria & Suetens, Sigrid, 2012. "Feedback and dynamics in public good experiments," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 82(1), pages 86-95.
- Davis, Douglas & Korenok, Oleg, 2011. "Nominal shocks in monopolistically competitive markets: An experiment," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 578-589.
- Banerjee, Simanti & Shortle, James S., 2015. "Informal low-cost methods for increasing enrollment of environmentally sensitive lands in farmland conservation programs: An experimental study," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205126, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gary E Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 1997. "A Theory of Equity, Reciprocity, and Competition," Levine's Working Paper Archive 1889, David K. Levine.
- Hoffmann, Eric, 2016. "On the learning and stability of mixed strategy Nash equilibria in games of strategic substitutes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 349-362.
- Halkos, George, 2009. "A Differential game approach in the case of a polluting oligopoly," MPRA Paper 23742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:soceco:v:72:y:2018:i:c:p:67-77 is not listed on IDEAS
- Messinger, Paul R., 2016. "The role of fairness in competitive supply chain relationships: An experimental studyAuthor-Name: Choi, Sungchul," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(3), pages 798-813.
- Hefti, Andreas, 2016. "On the relationship between uniqueness and stability in sum-aggregative, symmetric and general differentiable games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 83-96.
- Feng, Jun & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi & Shen, Junyi & Qin, Xiangdong, 2018.
"Instability in the voluntary contribution mechanism with a quasi-linear payoff function: An experimental analysis,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 72(C), pages 67-77.
- Jun Feng & Tatsuyoshi Saijo & Junyi Shen & Xiangdong Qin, 2017. "Instability in the Voluntary Contribution Mechanism with a Quasi-linear Payoff Function: An Experimental Analysis," Working Papers SDES-2017-25, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Dec 2017.
More about this item
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1998-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-1998-10-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-GTH-1998-10-02 (Game Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpex:9707002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: https://econwpa.ub.uni-muenchen.de .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.