Understanding the World Wool Market: Trade, Productivity and Grower Incomes. Part 4: Model Data and Parameters
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns,"
184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Tyers, Rod & Anderson, Kym, 1989.
"Price elasticities in international food trade: synthetic estimates from a global model,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 315-344.
- Rod Tyers & Kym Anderson, 1988. "Price Elasticities in International Food Trade: Synthetic Estimates from a Global Model," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Yihui Lan & Xueyan Zhao, 2005.
"The Demand for Vice: Inter-Commodity Interactions with Uncertainty,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
05-30, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan & Xueyan Zhao, 2006. "The Demand for Vice: Inter-Commodity Interactions with Uncertainty," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 06-30, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Duffy, John & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2000. "A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation of the Aggregate Production Function Specification," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 87-120, March.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996. "Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Verikios, George, 2009.
"Modelling the world wool market: A hybrid approach,"
Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 418-431, March.
- George Verikios, 2007. "Modelling the World Wool Market: A Hybrid Approach," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 07-18, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- George Verikios, 2008. "The costs of global tariff barriers on wool products: 1997-2005," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 39(1), pages 87-101, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-05-12 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:06-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .