Understanding the World Wool Market: Trade, Productivity and Grower Incomes. Part 4: Model Data and Parameters
This is Chapter 4 of my PhD thesis Understanding the World Wool Market: Trade, Productivity and Grower Incomes, UWA, 2006. The full thesis is available as Discussion Papers 06.19 to 06.24. This chapter has three broad aims: (i) to describe the sources and methods used to construct the WOOLGEM database; (ii) to summarise the resulting database to aid in the interpretation of simulation results; and (iii) to describe the sources and rationale underlying the parameters used to calibrate the behavioural equations in the WOOLGEM model.
|Date of creation:||2006|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (08) 9380 2918
Fax: (08) 9380 1016
Web page: http://www.business.uwa.edu.au/school/disciplines/economics
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Seale, James L., Jr. & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003.
"International Evidence On Food Consumption Patterns,"
33580, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Seale, James & Regmi, Anita & Bernstein, Jason, 2003. "International Evidence on Food Consumption Patterns," Technical Bulletins 184321, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Duffy, John & Papageorgiou, Chris, 2000. " A Cross-Country Empirical Investigation of the Aggregate Production Function Specification," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 87-120, March.
- Tyers, Rod & Anderson, Kym, 1989.
"Price elasticities in international food trade: synthetic estimates from a global model,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 315-344.
- Rod Tyers & Kym Anderson, 1988. "Price Elasticities in International Food Trade: Synthetic Estimates from a Global Model," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-03, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Kenneth W Clements & Yihui Lan & Xueyan Zhao, 2006.
"The Demand for Vice: Inter-Commodity Interactions with Uncertainty,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
06-30, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Kenneth W. Clements & Yihui Lan & Xueyan Zhao, 2005. "The Demand for Vice: Inter-Commodity Interactions with Uncertainty," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-30, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Clements, Kenneth W & Selvanathan, Antony & Selvanathan, Saroja, 1996.
"Applied Demand Analysis: A Survey,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 72(216), pages 63-81, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:06-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Verity Chia)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.