Fiscal Policy and the Washington Consensus: A Post Keynesian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004. "Fiscal policy and the Washington consensus: a Post Keynesian perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 333-343.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 1992. "Mr Keynes And The Post Keynesians," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 79.
- Luiz Bresser Pereira & Fernando Dall’Acqua, 1991. "Economic Populism Versus Keynes: Reinterpreting Budget Deficit in Latin America," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-38, September.
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gale, William G. & Orszag, Peter R., 2003. "Economic Effects of Sustained Budget Deficits," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 56(3), pages 463-485, September.
- Colander, David, 1984. "Was Keynes a Keynesian or a Lernerian?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 1572-1575, December.
- Grunberg, Isabelle, 1998. "Double jeopardy: Globalization, liberalization and the fiscal squeeze," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 591-605, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Priewe, Jan, 2015. "Eight strategies for development in comparison," IPE Working Papers 53/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Angel Asensio, 2012. "Between the Cup and the Lip: On Post Keynesian Interest Rate Rules and Long-term Interest Rate Management," Chapters,in: Monetary Policy and Central Banking, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Esteban Pï¿½rez-Caldentey & Matï¿½as Vernengo, 2007. "A Tale of Two Monetary Reforms: Argentinean Convertibility in Historical Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011.
"Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
- Angel Asensio, 2009. "Between the cup and the lip," Working Papers halshs-00496911, HAL.
- Angel Asensio, 2008. "(Post) Keynesian alternative to inflation targeting," Post-Print halshs-00335560, HAL.
- Ramírez-Cedillo, Eduardo. & López-Herrera, Francisco., 2014. "Inversión pública y privada en México y su incidencia en el crecimiento," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(19), pages 53-76, segundo s.
- Jan PRIEWE, 2016. "Eight Strategies for Development in Comparison," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 401-430, September.
- Alcino Ferreira Cï¿½mara Neto & Matï¿½as Vernengo, 2006. "Lulaï¿½s Social Policies: New Wine in Old Bottles?," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Angel Asensio, 2009. "Between the cup and the lip," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00496911, HAL.
- Carlos E. Schonerwald da Silva & Matï¿½as Vernengo, 2007. "Foreign Exchange, Interest and the Dynamics of Public Debt in Latin America," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy; Development; Post Keynesian Economics;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2004-10-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2004-10-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-PKE-2004-10-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2004_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.