Fiscal Policy and the Washington Consensus: A Post Keynesian Perspective
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004. "Fiscal policy and the Washington consensus: a Post Keynesian perspective," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 333-343.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ayhan Kose & Kenneth Rogoff & Eswar S Prasad & Shang-Jin Wei, 2003. "Effects of Financial Globalization on Developing Countries; Some Empirical Evidence," IMF Occasional Papers 220, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gale, William G. & Orszag, Peter R., 2003. "Economic Effects of Sustained Budget Deficits," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 56(3), pages 463-485, September.
- Grunberg, Isabelle, 1998. "Double jeopardy: Globalization, liberalization and the fiscal squeeze," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 591-605, April.
- Fernando J. Cardim de Carvalho, 1992. "Mr Keynes And The Post Keynesians," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 79.
- Luiz Bresser Pereira & Fernando Dall’Acqua, 1991. "Economic Populism Versus Keynes: Reinterpreting Budget Deficit in Latin America," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(1), pages 29-38, September.
- Colander, David, 1984. "Was Keynes a Keynesian or a Lernerian?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 1572-1575, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramírez-Cedillo, Eduardo. & López-Herrera, Francisco., 2014. "Inversión pública y privada en México y su incidencia en el crecimiento," Panorama Económico, Escuela Superior de Economía, Instituto Politécnico Nacional, vol. 0(19), pages 53-76, segundo s.
- Alcino Ferreira Câmara Neto & Matías Vernengo, 2006. "Lula’s Social Policies: New Wine in Old Bottles?," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2006_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Carlos E. Schonerwald da Silva & Matías Vernengo, 2007. "Foreign Exchange, Interest and the Dynamics of Public Debt in Latin America," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_02, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Esteban Pérez-Caldentey & Matías Vernengo, 2007. "A Tale of Two Monetary Reforms: Argentinean Convertibility in Historical Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2007_01, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Asensio, Angel & Charles, Sébastien & Lang, Dany & Le Heron, Edwin, 2011.
"Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne,"
Revue de la Régulation - Capitalisme, institutions, pouvoirs,
Association Recherche et Régulation, vol. 10.
- Angel Asensio & Sébastien Charles & Edwin Le Héron & Dany Lang, 2011. "Les développements récents de la macroéconomie post-keynésienne," Post-Print halshs-00664867, HAL.
- Angel Asensio, 2008. "(Post) Keynesian alternative to inflation targeting," Post-Print halshs-00335560, HAL.
- Priewe, Jan, 2015. "Eight strategies for development in comparison," IPE Working Papers 53/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Angel Asensio, 2012. "Between the Cup and the Lip: On Post Keynesian Interest Rate Rules and Long-term Interest Rate Management," Chapters,in: Monetary Policy and Central Banking, chapter 1 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jan PRIEWE, 2016. "Eight Strategies for Development in Comparison," Turkish Economic Review, KSP Journals, vol. 3(3), pages 401-430, September.
- Angel Asensio, 2009. "Between the cup and the lip," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00496911, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsPolicy; Development; Post Keynesian Economics;
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
- B50 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2004-10-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-IFN-2004-10-21 (International Finance)
- NEP-PKE-2004-10-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2004_09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .