Productive Development Policies in Latin America: Past and Present
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dani Rodrik, 2008.
"Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Banks Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform,"
Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 55(2), pages 135-156, June.
- Dani Rodrik, 2006. "Goodbye Washington Consensus, Hello Washington Confusion? A Review of the World Bank's Economic Growth in the 1990s: Learning from a Decade of Reform," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 44(4), pages 973-987, December.
- Manuel Agosin & Cristian Larraín & Nicolás Grau, 2009.
"Industrial policy in Chile,"
wp294, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Manuel R. Agosin & Christian Larraín & Nicolás Grau, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Chile," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 3954, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Manuel Agosin & Nicolas Grau & Christian Larrain, 2010. "Industrial Policy in Chile," Research Department Publications 4695, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:mes:challe:v:33:y:1990:i:4:p:57-59 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bertola, Luis & Ocampo, Jose Antonio, 2012. "The Economic Development of Latin America since Independence," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199662142.
- Agosin, Manuel R. & Ffrench-Davis, Ricardo, 1993. "Trade liberalization in Latin America," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), August.
- Francisco E. Thoumi, 1980. "International Trade Strategies, Employment, and Income Distribution in Colombia," NBER Chapters,in: Trade and Employment in Developing Countries, Volume 1: Individual Studies, pages 135-180 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Carlos Moreno Brid & Esteban Pérez Caldentey, 2010.
"Trade and Economic Growth: A Latin American Perspective on Rhetoric and Reality,"
Chapters,in: Handbook of Alternative Theories of Economic Growth, chapter 20
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Moreno Brid, Juan Carlos & Pérez Caldentey, Esteban, 2009. "Trade and economic growth: a Latin American perspective on rhetoric and reality," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 119, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Hermann, Jennifer, 2010. "Development banks in the financial-liberalization era: the case of BNDES in Brazil," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- José Díaz & Gert Wagner, 2004. "Política Comercial: Instrumentos y Antecedentes. Chile en los Siglos XIX y XX," Documentos de Trabajo 223, Instituto de Economia. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile..
- World Bank, 2005. "Economic Growth in the 1990s : Learning from a Decade of Reform," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7370.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udc:wpaper:wp382. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mohit Karnani). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuclcl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.