Política Comercial: Instrumentos y Antecedentes. Chile en los Siglos XIX y XX
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcelo de Paiva Abreu & Felipe Tamega Fernandes, 2005. "Market Power and Commodity Prices: Brazil, Chile and the United States, 1820s-1930," Textos para discussão 511, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Marc Badiaâ€ MirÃ³ & Anna Carrerasâ€ MarÃn & Christopher M. Meissner, 2018. "Geography, policy, or productivity? Regional trade in five South American countries, 1910â€“50," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 71(1), pages 236-266, February.
- Astorga, Pablo, 2012.
"Mean reversion in long-horizon real exchange rates: Evidence from Latin America,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 1529-1550.
- Pablo Astorga, 2010. "Mean Reversion in Long-Horizon Real Exchange Rates: Evidence from Latin America," Oxford Economic and Social History Working Papers _080, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marc Badia-Miró & Cristián A. Ducoing, 2014. "The long run development of Chile and the Natural Resources curse. Linkages, policy and growth, 1850-1950," UB Economics Working Papers 2014/318, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.
- Marc Badia-Miró & Anna Carreras-Marín & Christopher M. Meissner, 2014. "Geography, Policy, or Productivity? Regional Trade in five South American Countries, 1910-1950," NBER Working Papers 20790, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manuel R. Agosin, 2013. "Productive Development Policies in Latin America: Past and Present," Working Papers wp382, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Pastén, Roberto, 2017. "The political economy of the fiscal deficit in nineteenthcentury Chile," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), April.
- Richard Sicotte & Catalina Vizcarra & Kirsten Wandschneider, 2009. "The fiscal impact of the War of the Pacific," Cliometrica, Journal of Historical Economics and Econometric History, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC), vol. 3(2), pages 97-121, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ioe:doctra:223. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jaime Casassus). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iepuccl.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.