After the Washington Consensus: Restarting Growth and Reform in Latin America
- Kuczynski, Pedro-Pablo
- John Williamson(Peterson Institute for International Economics)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ocampo, José Antonio, 2010. "La macroéconomie de l'essor économique latino-américain," Revista CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), June.
- Ricardo Ffrench-Davis, 2014. "Is Chile a Model for Economic Development?," Working Papers wp392, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Sergeant, Kelvin & Lugay, Beverly & Dookie, Michele & Alleyne, Dillon & Hendrickson, Michael & Seuleiman, Océane, 2011. "Review of selected areas of research on the Caribbean subregion in the 2000s: identifying the main gaps," Documentos de Proyectos 546, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Eugenia Correa & Alicia Girón, 2013. "Public expenditure and deficits: the emerging countries’ financial circuits and crises," Chapters,in: Monetary Economies of Production, chapter 12, pages 181-194 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 2005.
"The Electoral Consequences of the Washington Consensus,"
THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION - LACEA, vol. 0(Spring 20), pages 1-61, January.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 2005. "The Electoral Consequences of the Washington Consensus," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 1554, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Eduardo Lora & Mauricio Olivera, 2005. "The Electoral Consequences of the Washington Consensus," Research Department Publications 4405, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Mtro. JosÃ© Satsumi LÃ³pez-Morales & Dr. Jorge Alberto Wise-Lozano & JosÃ¨ G. Vargas-HernÃ ndez, M.B.A, Ph.D., 2014. "Emerging Multinationals: Multilatinas," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 4(4), pages 136-145, April.
- Cuervo-Cazurra, Alvaro, 2016. "Multilatinas as sources of new research insights: The learning and escape drivers of international expansion," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1963-1972.
- Priewe, Jan, 2015. "Eight strategies for development in comparison," IPE Working Papers 53/2015, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- repec:spr:laecrv:v:26:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s40503-017-0053-6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:ppress:350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.