Was Keynes a Keynesian or a Lernerian?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004.
"Fiscal policy and the Washington consensus: a Post Keynesian perspective,"
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 27(2), pages 333-343.
- Alcino F. Câmara Neto & Matias Vernengo, 2004. "Fiscal Policy and the Washington Consensus: A Post Keynesian Perspective," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2004_09, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Luca Fiorito & Matías Vernengo, 2009.
"The Other J.M.: John Maurice Clark and the Keynesian Revolution,"
Journal of Economic Issues,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(4), pages 899-916.
- Luca Fiorito & Matías Vernengo, 2008. "The Other J.M.: John Maurice Clark and the Keynesian Revolution," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2008_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Alcino F. Camara-Neto & Matías Vernengo, 2012.
"Keynes after Sraffa and Kaldor: Effective Demand, Accumulation and Productivity Growth,"
Chapters,in: Keynes’s General Theory, chapter 10
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Alcino F. Camara-Neto and Matías Vernengo, 2010. "Keynes after Sraffa and Kaldor: Effective demand, accumulation and productivity growth," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2010_07, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Jafri, Juvaria, 2014. "Should we be Austere? A Normative look at Public Debt," MPRA Paper 63337, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David Colander, 2018. "How Economists Got It Wrong: A Nuanced Account," Chapters,in: How Economics Should Be Done, chapter 12, pages 163-189 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Gumus, Erdal, 2003. "J. M. Keynes; Liberalism and Keynes; Keynes's Personal Life; Keynes's School Years," MPRA Paper 42373, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Hans Matthews & David Colander, 2004. "Integrating Sound Finance with Functional Finance," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0413, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- David Colander, 2011. "The MONIAC, Modeling, and Macroeconomics," Economia politica, Società editrice il Mulino, issue 1, pages 63-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jeclit:v:22:y:1984:i:4:p:1572-75. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.