J. M. Keynes; Liberalism and Keynes; Keynes's Personal Life; Keynes's School Years
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colander, David, 1984. "Was Keynes a Keynesian or a Lernerian?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 1572-1575, December.
- Blaug, Mark, 1994. "Recent Biographies of Keynes," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1204-1215, September.
More about this item
KeywordsJ. M. Keynes; Liberalism and Keynes; Keynes's Personal Life; Keynes's School Years;
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- B22 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Macroeconomics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:42373. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .