Integrating Sound Finance with Functional Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Colander, David, 1984. "Was Keynes a Keynesian or a Lernerian?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 22(4), pages 1572-1575, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anthony J Laramie & Douglas Mair, 2013. "Fiscal policy: Its role in an independent Scotland," Working Papers PKWP1307, Post Keynesian Economics Study Group (PKSG).
- Faruk Ülgen, 2012.
"Financial instability and functional finance : a Lerner-Minsky perspective,"
- Faruk Ülgen, 2014. "Financial instability and functional finance : a Lerner-Minsky perspective," Post-Print halshs-01113534, HAL.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-10-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2004-10-21 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-PKE-2004-10-21 (Post Keynesian Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mdl:mdlpap:0413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.