Financial instability and functional finance : a Lerner-Minsky perspective
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Faruk Ülgen, 2012. "Financial instability and functional finance : a Lerner-Minsky perspective," Post-Print halshs-00843754, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Wray, 2009.
"An Alternative View of Finance, Saving, Deficits, and Liquidity,"
International Journal of Political Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 25-43.
- L. Randall Wray, 2009. "An Alternative View of Finance, Saving, Deficits, and Liquidity," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_580, Levy Economics Institute.
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Functional Finance and Full Employment: Lessons from Lerner for Today," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_272, Levy Economics Institute.
- Peter Hans Matthews & David Colander, 2004. "Integrating Sound Finance with Functional Finance," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0413, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Giuseppe Mastromatteo, 2011. "The Debate on the Crisis: Recent Reappraisals of the Concept of Functional Finance," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0105, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Mathew Forstater, 1999. "Functional Finance and Full Employment: Lessons from Lerner for Today," Macroeconomics 9908002, EconWPA.
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial instability; regulation; macroeconomic stabilization; Functional finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-01113534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .