Technical Human Capital and Job Mobility in an Era of Rapid Technological Innovation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Glaser, Darrell & S. Rahman, Ahmed, 2011.
"Human Capital and Technological Transition: Insights from the U.S. Navy,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 71(03), pages 704-729, September.
- Ahmed S. Rahman, 2012. "Human Capital and Technological Transition – Insights from the U.S.Navy," Departmental Working Papers 34, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
- Darrell J. Glaser, 2011. "Time‐Varying Effects Of Human Capital On Military Retention," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(2), pages 231-249, April.
- Robert H. Topel & Michael P. Ward, 1992. "Job Mobility and the Careers of Young Men," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(2), pages 439-479.
- Leo Wolman, 1932. "American Wages," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 46(2), pages 398-406.
- McCue, Kristin, 1996. "Promotions and Wage Growth," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 14(2), pages 175-209, April.
- Gibbons, Robert & Waldman, Michael, 1999. "Careers in organizations: Theory and evidence," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 36, pages 2373-2437 Elsevier.
- McCall, Brian P, 1994. "Testing the Proportional Hazards Assumption in the Presence of Unmeasured Heterogeneity," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 9(3), pages 321-334, July-Sept.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Darrell J. Glaser & Ahmed S. Rahman, 2012. "Naval Engineering and Labor Specialization during the Industrial Revolution," Departmental Working Papers 38, United States Naval Academy Department of Economics.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2012-02-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-02-20 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-02-20 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usn:usnawp:37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ednavus.html .