Accidents and illnesses at the workplace Evidence from Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harvey, A C, 1976. "Estimating Regression Models with Multiplicative Heteroscedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(3), pages 461-465, May.
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, 2006.
"Do Temporary Contracts Increase Work Accidents? A Microeconometric Comparison between Italy and Spain,"
CEIS, vol. 20(3), pages 475-504, September.
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, "undated". "Do temporary contracts increase work accidents? A microeconometric comparison between Italy and Spain," Working Papers 2004-02, FEDEA.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1999.
"Changing Inequality in Markets for Workplace Amenities,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 114(4), pages 1085-1123.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1998. "Changing Inequality in Markets for Workplace Amenities," NBER Working Papers 6515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guadalupe, Maria, 2003.
"The hidden costs of fixed term contracts: the impact on work accidents,"
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 339-357, June.
- María Guadalupe, 2002. "The Hidden Costs of Fixed Term Contracts: the Impact On Work Accidents," CEP Discussion Papers dp0551, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Guadalupe, Maria, 2002. "The hidden costs of fixed term contracts: the impact on work accidents," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 20064, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Akbar Marvasti, 2010.
"Occupational Safety and English Language Proficiency,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 332-347, December.
- Marvasti, Akbar, 2008. "Occupational Safety and English Language Proficiency," MPRA Paper 14490, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2009.
- Terry Thomason & Silvana Pozzebon, 2002. "Determinants of Firm Workplace Health and Safety and Claims Management Practices," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(2), pages 286-307, January.
- Viscusi, W Kip, 1978. "Wealth Effects and Earnings Premiums for Job Hazards," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 60(3), pages 408-416, August.
- Carlos García-Serrano & Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, 2010.
"Mind the Gap, Please! The Effect of Temporary Help Agencies on the Consequences of Work Accidents,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 162-182, June.
- Garcia-Serrano, Carlos & Hernanz, Virginia & Toharia, Luis, 2008. "Mind the gap, please! The effect of temporary help agencies on the consequences of work accidents," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Leombruni, Roberto & Razzolini, Tiziano & Serti, Francesco, 2013. "The pecuniary and non-pecuniary costs of job displacement—The risky job of being back to work," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 205-216.
- Cameron,A. Colin & Trivedi,Pravin K., 2008. "Microeconometrics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9787111235767, December.
- Oh, Joong-Hwan & Shin, Eui Hang, 2003. "Inequalities in nonfatal work injury: the significance of race, human capital, and occupations," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 2173-2182.
- Bauer, Thomas & Million, Andreas & Rotte, Ralph & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 1998. "Immigrant Labour and Workplace Safety," CEPR Discussion Papers 1876, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Catalina Amuedo-Dorantes, 2002. "Work Safety in the Context of Temporary Employment: The Spanish Experience," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 55(2), pages 262-285, January.
More about this item
KeywordsWork safety; Work accidents; Work illnesses; Fixed-term contracts; Working Conditions.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- J41 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Labor Contracts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2011-07-02 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HME-2011-07-02 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-LAB-2011-07-02 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:usi:wpaper:608. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Fabrizio Becatti). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desieit.html .