Report NEP-HEA-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Fat Chance! Obesity and the Transition from Unemployment to Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 5795, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Kyrgyz Republic before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0097, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2011. "Disability and poverty in developing countries : a snapshot from the world health survey," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 62564, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011. "Portability of pension, health, and other social benefits : facts, concepts, issues," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 62725, The World Bank.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Francesconi, Marco & Best, Nicky G., 2011. "Health information and health outcomes: an application of the regression discontinuity design to the 1995 UK contraceptive pill scare case," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Martina Cioni & Marco savioli, 2011. "Accidents and illnesses at the workplace Evidence from Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 608, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "In brief: Chernobyl: the long-term health and economic consequences," CentrePiece - The magazine for economic performance 342, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Catherine HAECK, 2011. "Increased paid maternitiy leave and children's development measured at age four to five. An empirical analysis," Working Papers of Department of Economics, Leuven ces11.15, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business (FEB), Department of Economics, Leuven.
- Adriana Castelli & Olena Nizalova, 2011. "Avoidable mortality: what it means and how it is measured," Working Papers 063cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Surveying HIV/AIDS Incidence in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir & Sarwar, Muhammad, 2011. "Measurement of SF-6D utility among patients with active tuberculosis," MPRA Paper 31816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh, Kumar & Sebastian, Vollmer, 2011. "Does improved sanitation reduce diarrhea in children in rural India?," MPRA Paper 31804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Empirical Analysis of Field Data on HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Khartoum State, Sudan," MPRA Paper 31783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir & Abbas, Faisal, 2011. "Health related quality of life assessment in patients with hepatitis: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2011. "The Impacts of the Affordable Care Act: How Reasonable Are the Projections?," NBER Working Papers 17168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Markowitz & E. Kathleen Adams & Patricia M. Dietz & Viji Kannan & Van Tong, 2011. "Smoking Policies and Birth Outcomes: Estimates From a New Era," NBER Working Papers 17160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.