Report NEP-HEA-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-HEA, a report on new working papers in the area of Health Economics. Yong Yin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Caliendo, Marco & Lee, Wang-Sheng, 2011. "Fat Chance! Obesity and the Transition from Unemployment to Employment," IZA Discussion Papers 5795, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roman Mogilevsky, 2011. "Public Expenditures on Education and Health in the Kyrgyz Republic before and during the Global Crisis," CASE Network Reports 0097, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mitra, Sophie & Posarac, Aleksandra & Vick, Brandon, 2011. "Disability and poverty in developing countries : a snapshot from the world health survey," Social Protection Discussion Papers 62564, The World Bank.
- Holzmann, Robert & Koettl, Johannes, 2011. "Portability of pension, health, and other social benefits : facts, concepts, issues," Social Protection Discussion Papers 62725, The World Bank.
- Del Bono, Emilia & Francesconi, Marco & Best, Nicky G., 2011. "Health information and health outcomes: an application of the regression discontinuity design to the 1995 UK contraceptive pill scare case," ISER Working Paper Series 2011-16, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Martina Cioni & Marco savioli, 2011. "Accidents and illnesses at the workplace Evidence from Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 608, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Hartmut Lehmann & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "In brief: Chernobyl: the long-term health and economic consequences," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 342, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Catherine HAECK, 2011. "Increased paid maternitiy leave and children's development measured at age four to five. An empirical analysis," Center for Economic Studies - Discussion papers ces11.15, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, Centrum voor Economische Studiën.
- Adriana Castelli & Olena Nizalova, 2011. "Avoidable mortality: what it means and how it is measured," Working Papers 063cherp, Centre for Health Economics, University of York.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Surveying HIV/AIDS Incidence in Sudan," MPRA Paper 31781, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir & Sarwar, Muhammad, 2011. "Measurement of SF-6D utility among patients with active tuberculosis," MPRA Paper 31816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santosh, Kumar & Sebastian, Vollmer, 2011. "Does improved sanitation reduce diarrhea in children in rural India?," MPRA Paper 31804, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Empirical Analysis of Field Data on HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Khartoum State, Sudan," MPRA Paper 31783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir & Abbas, Faisal, 2011. "Health related quality of life assessment in patients with hepatitis: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2011. "The Impacts of the Affordable Care Act: How Reasonable Are the Projections?," NBER Working Papers 17168, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sara Markowitz & E. Kathleen Adams & Patricia M. Dietz & Viji Kannan & Van Tong, 2011. "Smoking Policies and Birth Outcomes: Estimates From a New Era," NBER Working Papers 17160, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.