Measurement of SF-6D utility among patients with active tuberculosis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Khan, Amir & Walley, John & Newell, James & Imdad, Naghma, 2000. "Tuberculosis in Pakistan: socio-cultural constraints and opportunities in treatment," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 247-254, January.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Ali, Mumtaz & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Status of Health related Quality of life between HBV and HCV Patients of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 31933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masood, Sarwar Awan & Muhammad, Waqas & Muhammad, Amir Aslam, 2012. "Factors influencing quality of life in patients with active tuberculosis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSf-6D; Pakistan; TB;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I10 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31816. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .