Factors influencing quality of life in patients with active tuberculosis in Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir & Abbas, Faisal, 2011. "Health related quality of life assessment in patients with hepatitis: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir & Sarwar, Muhammad, 2011. "Measurement of SF-6D utility among patients with active tuberculosis," MPRA Paper 31816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Ali, Mumtaz & Aslam, Muhammad Amir, 2011. "Status of Health related Quality of life between HBV and HCV Patients of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 31933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHRQOL; TB; Pakistan;
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:40043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .