Status of Health related Quality of life between HBV and HCV Patients of Pakistan
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masood, Sarwar Awan & Muhammad, Waqas & Muhammad, Amir Aslam, 2012. "Factors influencing quality of life in patients with active tuberculosis in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 40043, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir & Abbas, Faisal, 2011. "Health related quality of life assessment in patients with hepatitis: a case of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 30770, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Awan, Masood Sarwar & Waqas, Muhammad & Aslam, Muhammad Amir & Sarwar, Muhammad, 2011. "Measurement of SF-6D utility among patients with active tuberculosis," MPRA Paper 31816, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsSargodha; HBV; HCV; Pakistan;
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31933. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .