Empirical Analysis of Field Data on HIV/AIDS Epidemic in Khartoum State, Sudan
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsSudan; HIV/AIDS; Prevalence; Incidences; Khartoum State; Pandemic; Socioeconomic Status;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- K3 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
- C46 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Specific Distributions
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- K32 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Energy, Environmental, Health, and Safety Law
- H51 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Health
- J28 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Safety; Job Satisfaction; Related Public Policy
- H75 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Government: Health, Education, and Welfare
- I18 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Government Policy; Regulation; Public Health
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2011-07-02 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2011-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2011-07-02 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-DEV-2011-07-02 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2011-07-02 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:31783. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.