Do Temporary Contracts Increase Work Accidents? A Microeconometric Comparison between Italy and Spain
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, "undated". "Do temporary contracts increase work accidents? A microeconometric comparison between Italy and Spain," Working Papers 2004-02, FEDEA.
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Y. Oi, 1974. "The Economics of Product Safety: A Rejoinder," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 5(2), pages 689-695, Autumn.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1996. "Understanding Labour Market Institutions: A Political Economy Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 1438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos García-Serrano & Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, 2010.
"Mind the Gap, Please! The Effect of Temporary Help Agencies on the Consequences of Work Accidents,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 162-182, June.
- Garcia-Serrano, Carlos & Hernanz, Virginia & Toharia, Luis, 2008. "Mind the gap, please! The effect of temporary help agencies on the consequences of work accidents," ISER Working Paper Series 2008-28, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:spr:eujhec:v:18:y:2017:i:9:d:10.1007_s10198-017-0878-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Konstantinos, Pouliakas & Ioannis, Theodossiou, 2010.
"An Inquiry Into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety At Work,"
20336, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry Into The Theory, Causes And Consequences Of Monitoring Indicators Of Health And Safety At Work," SIRE Discussion Papers 2010-120, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Theodossiou, Ioannis, 2010. "An Inquiry into the Theory, Causes and Consequences of Monitoring Indicators of Health and Safety at Work," IZA Discussion Papers 4734, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roberto Bande & Elva López-Mourelo, 2015.
"The Impact of Worker’s Age on the Consequences of Occupational Accidents: Empirical Evidence Using Spanish Data,"
Journal of Labor Research,
Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 129-174, June.
- Bande, Roberto & López-Mourelo, Elva, 2014. "The impact of worker’s age on the consequences of occupational accidents: empirical evidence using Spanish data," MPRA Paper 53097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moral De Blas, Alfonso & Corrales-Herrero, Helena & Martín-Román, Ángel, 2012. "Glass Ceiling or Slippery Floors? Understanding Gender Differences in the Spanish Worker’s Compensation System/¿Techo de cristal o suelo resbaladizo? Comprendiendo las diferencias de género en el sist," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 30, pages 311-340, Abril.
- Jonathan Barr & Emma Clarence & Francesca Froy & Sergio Destefanis & Chris Warhurst, 2012. "Local Job Creation: How Employment and Training Agencies Can Help - The Labour Agency of the Autonomous Province of Trento, Italy," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2012/17, OECD Publishing.
- García Serrano, Carlos & Malo, Miguel A., 2013. "Beyond the contract type segmentation in Spain : country case studies on labour market segmentation," ILO Working Papers 994814983402676, International Labour Organization.
- repec:bla:labour:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:1-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mihaela Simionescu, 2016. "The Impact of Work Accidents on the Sickness/Health Care Expenses in Romania. A Panel Data Approach," Economic Studies journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 2, pages 29-40.
- Moral De Blas, Alfonso & Martín Román, Ángel & Rodríguez Caballero, Juan Carlos, 2010. "La antigüedad y las diferencias de esfuerzo entre trabajadores de distintas zonas geográficas: un estudio de los accidentes de trabajo/Seniority and Relative Effort Exercised by Workers from Different," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 201(20á)-20, Abril.
- José A. Herce, "undated". "Could this ever happen in Spain? Economic and policy aspects of a SARS-like episode," Working Papers 2004-09, FEDEA.
- Diego Dueñas Fernández & Carlos Iglesias Fernández & Raquel Llorente Heras, 2010. "Job quality, job satisfaction and services in Spain," Working Papers 06/10, Instituto Universitario de Análisis Económico y Social.
- Gabriele Mazzolini, 2014. "The economic consequences of accidents at work," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def015, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Ángel Martín-Román & Alfonso Moral, 2017.
"A methodological proposal to evaluate the cost of duration moral hazard in workplace accident insurance,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 18(9), pages 1181-1198, December.
- Martín-Román, Angel & Moral, Alfonso, 2015. "A methodological proposal to evaluate the cost of duration moral hazard in workplace accident insurance," MPRA Paper 62020, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:spr:soinre:v:134:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s11205-016-1447-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martina Cioni & Marco savioli, 2011. "Accidents and illnesses at the workplace Evidence from Italy," Department of Economics University of Siena 608, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:481498 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bande, Roberto & López-Mourelo, Elva, 2014. "The spatial distribution of workplace accidents in Spain: assessing the role of workplace inspections," MPRA Paper 56767, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:20:y:2006:i:3:p:475-504. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.