Understanding Labour Market Institutions: A Political Economy Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, 2006.
"Do Temporary Contracts Increase Work Accidents? A Microeconometric Comparison between Italy and Spain,"
CEIS, vol. 20(3), pages 475-504, September.
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, "undated". "Do temporary contracts increase work accidents? A microeconometric comparison between Italy and Spain," Working Papers 2004-02, FEDEA.
- Kamila FialovÃ¡ & OndÅej Schneider, 2009.
"Labor Market Institutions and Their Effect on Labor Market Performance in the New EU Member Countries,"
Eastern European Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(3), pages 57-83, May.
- Kamila FialovÃ¡ & Ondrej Schneider, 2008. "Labour Market Institutions and their Effect on Labour Market Performance in the New EU Member Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2421, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kaji, Sahoko, 1998. "Successful Structural Reforms after EMU," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 507-534, December.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployment Protection; Labour Market Institutions; Minimum Wages; Political Economy; Unemployment; Unemployment Benefits;
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution; Aggregate Human Capital; Aggregate Labor Productivity
- H53 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - Government Expenditures and Welfare Programs
- J6 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:1438. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.