Successful Structural Reforms after EMU
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(2), pages 573-619, June.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Thomas Lemieux & David N. Margolis, 2000.
"Minimum Wages and Youth Employment in France and the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Youth Employment and Joblessness in Advanced Countries, pages 427-472
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Thomas Lemieux & David N. Margolis, 1997. "Minimum Wages and Youth Employment in France and the United States," NBER Working Papers 6111, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Francis Kramarz & Thomas Lemieux & David Margolis, 2000. "Minimum Wages and Youth Employment in France and the United States," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00354400, HAL.
- Marco BUTI & Daniele FRANCO & Hedwig ONGENA, 1997.
"Budgeetary Policies during Recessions : Retrospective Application of the Stability and Growth Pact” to the Post-War Period,"
Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain)
1997041, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- M. Buti & D. Franco & H. Ongena, 1997. "Budgetary Policies during Recessions - Retrospective Application of the "Stability and Growth Pact" to the Post-War Period," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 121, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Gilles Saint-Paul, 1997.
"Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 4(3), pages 291-306, July.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1997. "Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence," CEPR Discussion Papers 1597, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Saint-Paul, G., 1997. "Economic Integration, Factor Mobility, and Wage Convergence," DELTA Working Papers 97-01, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Canzoneri, Matthew B & Vallés Liberal, Javier & Viñals, José, 1996.
"Do Exchange Rates Move to Address International Macroeconomic Imbalances?,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
1498, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Javier Vallés & José Viñals, 1996. "Do Exchange Rate Move to Address International Macroeconomic Imbalances?," Working Papers 9626, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Bovenberg, A.L., 1997. "Dutch employment growth : An analysis," Other publications TiSEM e57bc89a-f3b7-4c07-a8db-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Horst Siebert, 1997. "Labor Market Rigidities: At the Root of Unemployment in Europe," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 37-54, Summer.
- Rogoff, Kenneth, 1985. "Can international monetary policy cooperation be counterproductive?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3-4), pages 199-217, May.
- Saint-Paul, Gilles, 1996. "Understanding Labour Market Institutions: A Political Economy Perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 1438, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaji, Sahoko, 2013. "Economic Stability and Choice of Exchange Rate Regimes," ADBI Working Papers 408, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jjieco:v:12:y:1998:i:4:p:507-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622903 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.