Job quality, job satisfaction and services in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, 2006.
"Do Temporary Contracts Increase Work Accidents? A Microeconometric Comparison between Italy and Spain,"
CEIS, vol. 20(3), pages 475-504, September.
- Virginia Hernanz & Luis Toharia, "undated". "Do temporary contracts increase work accidents? A microeconometric comparison between Italy and Spain," Working Papers 2004-02, FEDEA.
- StÈphane Bonhomme & GrÈgory Jolivet, 2009.
"The pervasive absence of compensating differentials,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(5), pages 763-795.
- Stéphane Bonhomme & Grégory Jolivet, 2005. "The Pervasive Absence of Compensating Differentials," Working Papers 2005-28, Center for Research in Economics and Statistics.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 2001. "The Changing Distribution of Job Satisfaction," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 36(1), pages 1-30.
- Fagerberg, Jan, 1996. "Technology and Competitiveness," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 12(3), pages 39-51, Autumn.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Francisco Javier Lasso V. & Cristian Camilo Frasser L., 2015.
"Calidad del empleo y bienestar: un análisis con escalas de equivalencia,"
ENSAYOS SOBRE POLÍTICA ECONÓMICA,
BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ESPE, vol. 33(77), pages 117-132, June.
- Francisco Javier Lasso V. & Cristian Camilo Frasser L., 2015. "Calidad del empleo y bienestar: un análisis con escalas de equivalencia," Ensayos sobre Política Económica, Banco de la Republica de Colombia, vol. 33(77), pages 117-132, June.
- Francisco Javier Lasso V. & Cristian Camilo Frasser L., 2013. "Calidad del empleo y bienestar: un análisis con escalas de equivalencia," BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA 011095, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Francisco Lasso & Cristian Camilo Frasser, 2013. "Calidad del empleo y bienestar: un análisis con escalas de equivalencia," Borradores de Economia 791, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- L. Rubalcaba & P. Windrum & F. Gallouj & Meglio Di & A. Pyka & J. Sundbo & M. Weber, 2011. "ServPPIN. The Contribution of Public and Private Services to European Growth and Welfare, and the Role of Public-Private Innovation Networks. Servppin Final Publishable Summary Report," Working Papers hal-01111787, HAL.
- Dueñas, Diego & Iglesias, Carlos & Llorente, Raquel, 2014. "Do services reduce gender inequality in labor markets? The service sector, knnowledge-intensive services and the gender pay gap," MPRA Paper 61628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsJob quality; job satisfaction; services; ECVT;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uae:wpaper:0610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Laura Suarez) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuahes.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.