Logistics-production, logistics-marketing and external integration: Their impact on performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eva Ventura & Cristina Giménez, 2002. "Supply chain management as a competitive advantage in the Spanish grocery sector," Economics Working Papers 641, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
- Rho, Boo-Ho & Hahm, Yong-Seok & Yu, Yung-Mok, 1994. "Improving interface congruence between manufacturing and marketing in industrial-product manufacturers," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 27-40, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oyvin Kyvik & Willem Saris & Eduard Bonet & J. Felício, 2013. "The internationalization of small firms: The relationship between the global mindset and firms’ internationalization behavior," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 172-195, June.
- Cristina Giménez, 2003. "Logistics integration processes in the food industry," Economics Working Papers 710, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Ali Özdemir & Biagio Simonetti & Roberto Jannelli, 2015. "Determining critical success factors related to the effect of supply chain integration and competition capabilities on business performance," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 1621-1632, July.
- O. Lavastre & A. Spalanzani, 2010. "Comment gérer les risques liés à la chaîne logistique ? Une réponse par les pratiques de SCRM," Post-Print halshs-00534733, HAL.
- Furlan, Andrea & Dal Pont, Giorgia & Vinelli, Andrea, 2011. "On the complementarity between internal and external just-in-time bundles to build and sustain high performance manufacturing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 133(2), pages 489-495, October.
- Jayaram, Jayanth & Dixit, Mita & Motwani, Jaideep, 2014. "Supply chain management capability of small and medium sized family businesses in India: A multiple case study approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(PB), pages 472-485.
- Ji, Chen & de Felipe, Isabel & Briz, Julian & Trienekens, Jacques H., 2012. "An Empirical Study on Governance Structure Choices in ChinaÂ´s Pork Supply Chain," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 15(2).
More about this item
KeywordsLogistics integration processes; internal and external integration; logistics performance;
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:657. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .