Supply chain management as a competitive advantage in the Spanish grocery sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- JS Armstrong & Terry Overton, 2005. "Estimating Nonresponse Bias in Mail Surveys," General Economics and Teaching 0502044, EconWPA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:10:y:2013:i:04:n:s0219877013500107 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cristina Giménez & Eva Ventura, 2003. "Logistics-production, logistics-marketing and external integration: Their impact on performance," Economics Working Papers 657, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cristina Giménez, 2003. "Logistics integration processes in the food industry," Economics Working Papers 710, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- van der Vaart, Taco & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2008. "A critical review of survey-based research in supply chain integration," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 42-55, January.
- Nakano, Mikihisa & Akikawa, Takuya, 2014. "Literature review of empirical studies on SCM using the SSPP paradigm," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 153(C), pages 35-45.
- Alfalla-Luque, Rafaela & Marin-Garcia, Juan A. & Medina-Lopez, Carmen, 2015. "An analysis of the direct and mediated effects of employee commitment and supply chain integration on organisational performance," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 162(C), pages 242-257.
More about this item
KeywordsSupply chain management; logistics integration processes; Internal and externalintegration; competitive advantage; logistics performance;
- L29 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Other
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-10-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2002-10-23 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-NET-2002-10-23 (Network Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upf:upfgen:641. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.upf.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.