Report NEP-COM-2002-10-23This is the archive for NEP-COM, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Competition. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lisa M Lynch & Sandra E Black, 2002. "How to Compete: The Impact of Workplace Practices and Information Technology on Productivity," Working Papers 02-04, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Boyan Jovanovic & Peter L. Rousseau, 2002. "Mergers as Reallocation," NBER Working Papers 9279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Darla Hatton MacDonald & Mike Young & Jeffery Connor, 2001. "Pricing Water - a Tool for Natural Resource Management in the Onkaparinga Catchment," Natural Resource Management Economics 01_004, Policy and Economic Research Unit, CSIRO Land and Water, Adelaide, Australia.
- Philip E. Strahan, 2002. "The Real Effects of U.S. Banking Deregulation," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-39, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Eva Ventura & Cristina Giménez, 2002. "Supply chain management as a competitive advantage in the Spanish grocery sector," Economics Working Papers 641, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Imed Limam, "undated". "Measuring Technical Efficiency of Kuwait Banks," API-Working Paper Series 0101, Arab Planning Institute - Kuwait, Information Center.
- Marco LiCalzi & Alessandro Pavan, 2002. "Tilting the Supply Schedule to Enhance Competition in Uniform- Price Auctions," Game Theory and Information 0210003, EconWPA.
- Paula Barnes & Sharon Kennard, 2002. "Skill and Australia's productivity surge," Labor and Demography 0210001, EconWPA.
- Lazzarini, Sergio G., 2002. "The Performance Implications of Membership in Competing Firm Constellations: Evidence from the Global Airline Industry," Insper Working Papers wpe_23, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Andrade, Eduardo, 2002. "Movie Industry: Protection and the Size of the Market," Insper Working Papers wpe_27, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Productivity Commission, 2002. "Review of the National Access Regime," Others 0210002, EconWPA.
- James Crotty, 2002. "The Effects of Increased Product Market Competition and Changes in Financial Markets on the Performance of Nonfinancial Corporations in the Neoliberal Era," Working Papers wp44, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.