The Effects of Increased Product Market Competition and Changes in Financial Markets on the Performance of Nonfinancial Corporations in the Neoliberal Era
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2002|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 418 N Pleasant St, Amherst MA 01002|
Phone: (413) 545-6355
Fax: (413) 545-2921
Web page: http://www.peri.umass.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lazonick, William & O'Sullivan, Mary, 1996. "Organization, Finance and International Competition," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(1), pages 1-49.
- Glyn, Andrew, 1997.
"Does Aggregate Profitability Really Matter?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 21(5), pages 593-619, September.
- Glyn, A, 1997. "Does Aggregate Profitability Really Matter?," Papers 17, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Michel Aglietta & Régis Breton, 2001. "Financial systems, corporate control, and capital accumulation," Post-Print halshs-00256788, HAL.
- James Crotty, 2000. "Trading State-Led Prosperity for Market-Led Stagnation: From the Golden Age to Global Neoliberalism," Published Studies ps7, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- James R. Crotty, 1993. "Rethinking Marxian Investment Theory: Keynes-Minsky Instability, Competitive Regime Shifts and Coerced Investment," Review of Radical Political Economics, Union for Radical Political Economics, vol. 25(1), pages 1-26, March.
- James Crotty, 2000. "Slow Growth, Destructive Competition, and Low Road Labor Relations: A Keynes-Marx-Schumpeter Analysis of Neoliberal Globalization," Working Papers wp6, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)