Trading State-Led Prosperity for Market-Led Stagnation: From the Golden Age to Global Neoliberalism
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James Crotty, 2002. "The Effects of Increased Product Market Competition and Changes in Financial Markets on the Performance of Nonfinancial Corporations in the Neoliberal Era," Working Papers wp44, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Andong Zhu & Minqi Li, 2005. "Neoliberalism, Global Imbalances, and Stages of Capitalist Development," Working Papers wp110, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Stefan F. Stefanov, 2004.
"The Neo-Liberal Platform of the Transition to Market Economy – Specifics and Consequences,"
Economic Thought journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 24-43.
- Stefan Stefanov, 2003. "The neoliberal platform of the transition to market economy - specifics and consequences," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 36-59.
- Minqi Li, 2007. "U.S., China, and the Unraveling of Global Imbalances," Working Papers wp146, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:perips:ps7. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .