Neoliberalism, Global Imbalances, and Stages of Capitalist Development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Dooley & David Folkerts-Landau & Peter M. Garber, 2005. "An essay on the revived Bretton Woods system," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Feb.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Kenneth S. Rogoff, 2005.
"Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustments,"
Brookings Papers on Economic Activity,
Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 36(1), pages 67-146.
- Kenneth Rogoff & William Brainard & George Perry, "undated". "Global Current Account Imbalances and Exchange Rate Adjustments," Working Paper 33687, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- repec:fip:fedgsq:y:2005:i:mar10 is not listed on IDEAS
- H.W. Arndt, 1998. "Globalisation," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(204), pages 73-89.
- Ben S. Bernanke, 2005. "The global saving glut and the U.S. current account deficit," Speech 77, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- James Crotty, 2000. "Trading State-Led Prosperity for Market-Led Stagnation: From the Golden Age to Global Neoliberalism," Published Studies ps7, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- H.W. Arndt, 1998. "Globalisation," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 51(204), pages 73-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bill Lucarelli, 2011. "The Economics of Financial Turbulence," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14252.
- Minqi Li, 2007. "U.S., China, and the Unraveling of Global Imbalances," Working Papers wp146, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
More about this item
KeywordsNeoliberalism; U.S. Economy; Chinese Economy; Imbalances; Long Waves;
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- F01 - International Economics - - General - - - Global Outlook
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
- O53 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Asia including Middle East
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uma:periwp:wp110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Judy Fogg). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/permaus.html .