The Occupation, Marriage, and Fertility Choices of Women: A Life-Cycle Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Del Boca, 2002.
"The effect of child care and part time opportunities on participation and fertility decisions in Italy,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 15(3), pages 549-573.
- Del Boca, Daniela, 2002. "The Effect of Child Care and Part Time Opportunities on Participation and Fertility Decisions in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 427, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Berkovec, James & Stern, Steven, 1991. "Job Exit Behavior of Older Men," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(1), pages 189-210, January.
- Wilbert van der Klaauw, 1996.
"Female Labour Supply and Marital Status Decisions: A Life-Cycle Model,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 63(2), pages 199-235.
- Van Der Klaauw, W., 1993. "Female Labor Supply and Marital Status Decisions: A Life Cycle Model," Working Papers 93-23, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- de Beyer, J & Knight, J B, 1989. "The Role of Occupation in the Determination of Wages," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(3), pages 595-618, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Klemm, 2012. "Job Security and Fertility: Evidence from German Reunification," Ruhr Economic Papers 0379, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Francesca Marchetta & David E. Sahn, 2016.
"The Role of Education and Family Background in Marriage, Childbearing, and Labor Market Participation in Senegal,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(2), pages 369-403.
- Francesca Marchetta & David Sahn, 2012. "The role of education and family background in marriage, childbearing and labor market participation in Senegal," Working Papers halshs-00717813, HAL.
- David SAHN & Francesca MARCHETTA, 2012. "The role of education and family background in marriage, childbearing and labor market participation in Senegal," Working Papers 201224, CERDI.
- Francesca Marchetta & David Sahn, 2015. "The Role of Education and Family Background in Marriage, Childbearing, and Labor Market Participation in Senegal," Post-Print halshs-01413422, HAL.
- Marchetta, Francesca & Sahn, David E., 2015. "The Role of Education and Family Background in Marriage, Childbearing and Labor Market Participation in Senegal," IZA Discussion Papers 8876, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Klemm, Marcus, 2012. "Job Security and Fertility: Evidence from German Reunification," Ruhr Economic Papers 379, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Baetschmann, Gregori & Staub, Kevin E. & Studer, Raphael, 2016.
"Does the stork deliver happiness? Parenthood and life satisfaction,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 242-260.
- Gregori Baetschmann & Kevin E. Staub & Raphael Studer, 2012. "Does the stork deliver happiness? Parenthood and life satisfaction," ECON - Working Papers 094, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0379 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Capital; Occupational Choice; Life Cycle Model; Marriage; Fertility.;
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-08-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-HRM-2010-08-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-08-28 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:umb:econwp:10123. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christelle Viauroux). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/edumbus.html .