Report NEP-DGE-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-DGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Dynamic General Equilibrium. Christian Zimmermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paccagnini, Alessia, 2010. "DSGE Model Validation in a Bayesian Framework: an Assessment," MPRA Paper 24509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evans, Richard W. & Phillips, Kerk L., 2010. "OLG fife cycle model transition paths: alternate model forecast method," MPRA Paper 24548, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2009. "The Political Economy of Social Security and Public Goods Provision in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-38-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Aug 2010.
- Hajime Tomura, 2010. "Liquidity Transformation and Bank Capital Requirements," Staff Working Papers 10-22, Bank of Canada.
- Strulik, Holger & Trimborn, Timo, 2010. "Laffer Strikes Again: Dynamic Scoring of Capital Taxes," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-454, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Petrosky-Nadeau, Nicolas & Wasmer, Etienne, 2010. "The Cyclical Volatility of Labor Markets under Frictional Financial Markets," IZA Discussion Papers 5131, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Raouf Boucekkine & Giorgio Fabbri, 2010. "Assessing the Parfit's Repugnant Conclusion within a canonical endogenous growth set-up," Working Papers 2010_20, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Yu Sheng & Xinpeng Xu, 2010. "Trade Theorems with Search Unemployment," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-525, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Martin M. Andreasen, 2010. "Non-linear DSGE Models and The Central Difference Kalman Filter," CREATES Research Papers 2010-30, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:10-16 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Makoto Saito & Shiba Suzuki & Tomoaki Yamada, 2010. "Can Cross-Border Financial Markets Create Endogenously Good Collateral in a Crisis?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Bing Ma, 2010. "The Occupation, Marriage, and Fertility Choices of Women: A Life-Cycle Model," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 10-123, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Dennis Wesselbaum, 2010. "Firing Tax vs. Severance Payment - An Unequal Comparison," Kiel Working Papers 1644, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.