Can Cross-Border Financial Markets Create Endogenously Good Collateral in a Crisis?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shigenori Shiratsuka & Wataru Takahashi & Yuki Teranishi & Kozo Ueda, 2010.
"Future of Central Banking under Globalization: Summary of the 2010 International Conference Organized by the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies of the Bank of Japan,"
Monetary and Economic Studies,
Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan, vol. 28, pages 1-16, November.
- Shigenori Shiratsuka & Wataru Takahashi & Yuki Teranishi & Kozo Ueda, 2010. "Future of Central Banking under Globalization: Summary of the 2010 International Conference Organized by the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies of the Bank of Japan," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-21, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
More about this item
KeywordsSolvency Constraints; Collateral Constraints; Dynamic Optimal Contract; Catastrophic Shocks;
- F34 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Lending and Debt Problems
- G12 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Asset Pricing; Trading Volume; Bond Interest Rates
- G15 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - International Financial Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-DGE-2010-08-28 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-IFN-2010-08-28 (International Finance)
- NEP-OPM-2010-08-28 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imedps:10-e-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/imegvjp.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.