Future of Central Banking under Globalization: Summary of the 2010 International Conference Organized by the Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies of the Bank of Japan
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 28 (2010)
Issue (Month): (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 2-1-1 Nihonbashi, Hongoku-cho, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 103|
Web page: http://www.imes.boj.or.jp/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Ester Faia, 2010.
"Globalization, Pass-Through and Inflation Dynamic,"
NBER Working Papers
15842, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Ester Faia, 2016. "Globalization, Pass-Through, and Inflation Dynamics," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 12(4), pages 263-306, December.
- Pierpaolo Benigno & Ester Faia, 2010. "Globalization, Pass-Through and Inflation Dynamic," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-17, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Benigno, Pierpaolo & Faia, Ester, 2010. "Globalization, pass-through and inflation dynamic," Kiel Working Papers 1604, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Pierre-Olivier Gourinchas & Helene Rey & Nicolas Govillot, 2010. "Exorbitant Privilege and Exorbitant Duty," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-20, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Makoto Saito & Shiba Suzuki & Tomoaki Yamada, 2010. "Can Cross-Border Financial Markets Create Endogenously Good Collateral in a Crisis?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ueda, Kozo, 2010.
"Banking globalization and international business cycles,"
Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper
58, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Kozo Ueda, 2010. "Banking Globalization and International Business Cycles," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-16, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Naohisa Hirakata & Nao Sudo & Kozo Ueda, 2009. "Chained Credit Contracts and Financial Accelerators," IMES Discussion Paper Series 09-E-30, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ime:imemes:v:28:y:2010:p:1-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kinken)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.