Report NEP-OPM-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makoto Saito & Shiba Suzuki & Tomoaki Yamada, 2010. "Can Cross-Border Financial Markets Create Endogenously Good Collateral in a Crisis?," IMES Discussion Paper Series 10-E-19, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Aurelien Eyquen & Güneş Kamber, 2010. "Internationalised Production in a Small Open Economy," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Discussion Paper Series DP2010/03, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Powell, David & Wagner, Joachim, 2010. "The Exporter Productivity Premium along the Productivity Distribution: First Evidence from a Quantile Regression Approach for Fixed Effects Panel Data Models," IZA Discussion Papers 5112, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00484808_v3 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Arturo J. Galindo, Alejandro Izquierdo, and Liliana Rojas-Suarez, 2010. "Financial Integration and Foreign Banks in Latin America: Do They Amplify External Financial Shocks?," Working Papers 203, Center for Global Development.
- Marga Peeters, 2010. "The changing pattern of international trade and capital flows of the GCC countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 415, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Hutchison, Michael & Kendall, Jake & Pasricha, Gurnain & Singh, Nirvikar, 2010. "Indian Capital Control Liberalization: Evidence from NDF Markets," MPRA Paper 21771, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Muhammad Tariq Majeed & Ronald MacDonald, 2010. "Distributional and Poverty Consequences of Globalization: A Dynamic Comparative Analysis for Developing Countries," Working Papers 2010_22, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.