Report NEP-HRM-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Berggren, Niclas & Elinder, Mikael, 2010. "Is Tolerance Good or Bad for Growth?," Working Paper Series 846, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Catherine Eckel & Cathleen Johnson & Claude Montmarquette, 2010. "Human Capital Investment by the Poor: Informing Policy with Laboratory and Field Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-33, CIRANO.
- Item repec:pdn:wpaper:27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kai Sebastian Meinke, 2010. "Employment and Continuing Vocational Training (CVT) in the German Microcensus of the Year 2003," Kiel Working Papers 1643, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Go Kotera, 2010. "Endogenous Voter Turnout and Income Redistribution," KIER Working Papers 716, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Fietze, Simon & Holst, Elke & Tobsch, Verena, 2010. "Germany's Next Top Manager: Does Personality Explain the Gender Career Gap?," IZA Discussion Papers 5110, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tu, Jiong, 2010. "Explaining the Labour Market Outcomes of First, Second and Third Generation Immigrants in Canada," IZA Discussion Papers 5128, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kenneth L. Sørensen & Rune M. Vejlin, 2010. "Worker and Firm Heterogeneity in Wage Growth: An AKM approach," Economics Working Papers 2010-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:22845 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Benoît Mahy & Mélanie Volral, 2010. "Firm Training and Labour Demand in Belgium: Do Productivity Dominate Cost Effects?," DULBEA Working Papers 10-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bing Ma, 2010. "The Occupation, Marriage, and Fertility Choices of Women: A Life-Cycle Model," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 10-123, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Gibson, John & McKenzie, David, 2010. "The Economic Consequences of "Brain Drain" of the Best and Brightest: Microeconomic Evidence from Five Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 5124, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).