Endogenous Voter Turnout and Income Redistribution
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsVoter turnout; Human capital; Income distribution; Redistribution;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2010-08-28 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-HRM-2010-08-28 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LTV-2010-08-28 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-POL-2010-08-28 (Positive Political Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2010-08-28 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kyo:wpaper:716. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ryo Okui). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iekyojp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .