Report NEP-LTV-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenneth L. Sørensen & Rune M. Vejlin, 2010. "Worker and Firm Heterogeneity in Wage Growth: An AKM approach," Economics Working Papers 2010-13, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Go Kotera, 2010. "Endogenous Voter Turnout and Income Redistribution," KIER Working Papers 716, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Eichhorst, Werner & Kendzia, Michael J. & Knudsen, Jonathan Benjamin & Wahl-Brink, Dorit, 2010. "Report No. 26: External Dimension of EU Social Policy," IZA Research Reports 26, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eichhorst, Werner & Devisscher, Stephanie & Leoni, Thomas & Marx, Paul & Mühlberger, Ulrike & Schulte, Bernd & Vandeweghe, Barbara, 2010. "Report No. 24: Analysis of the Social Agendas," IZA Research Reports 24, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Grossbard, Shoshana, 2010. "Independent Individual Decision-Makers in Household Models and the New Home Economics," IZA Discussion Papers 5138, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nancy Birdsall, 2010. "The (Indispensable) Middle Class in Developing Countries; or, The Rich and the Rest, Not the Poor and the Rest," Working Papers 207, Center for Global Development.
- Aronsson, Thomas & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2010. "Veblen’s Theory of the Leisure Class Revisited: Implications for Optimal Income Taxation," Working Papers in Economics 466, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.