Report NEP-POL-2010-08-28This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ryo Arawatari & Tetsuo Ono, 2009. "The Political Economy of Social Security and Public Goods Provision in a Borrowing-constrained Economy," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 09-38-Rev, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP), revised Aug 2010.
- Go Kotera, 2010. "Endogenous Voter Turnout and Income Redistribution," KIER Working Papers 716, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:clu:wpaper:0910-21 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jon D. Wisman, 2010. "Inequality, Social Respectability, Political Power and Environmental Devastation," Working Papers 2010-09 JEL classificatio, American University, Department of Economics.
- Fernández, Raquel, 2010. "Does Culture Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 5122, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).