Currency devaluation with dual labor market : Which perspectives for the Euro Zone ?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011.
"Informal Workers across Europe: Evidence from 30 Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5871, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Hazans, Mihails, 2011. "Informal workers across Europe : evidence from 30 European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5912, The World Bank.
- Schneider, Friedrich, 2005.
"Shadow economies around the world: what do we really know?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 598-642, September.
- Friedrich Schneider, 2004. "Shadow Economies around the World: What do we really know?," IAW Discussion Papers 16, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2012.
"University technology transfer: how (in)efficient are French universities?,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 36(3), pages 629-654.
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Maria Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," DIS Technical Reports 2012-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Claudia Curi & Cinzia Daraio & Patrick Llerena, 2012. "University Technology Transfer: How (in-)efficient are French universities?," Working Papers of BETA 2012-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Dimitri G. Demekas, 1990.
"Labor Market Segmentation in a Two-Sector Model of an Open Economy,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(4), pages 849-864, December.
- Dimitri G Demekas, 1990. "Labor Market Segmentation in a Two-Sector Model of An Open Economy," IMF Working Papers 90/33, International Monetary Fund.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2014.
"Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy,"
Open Economies Review,
Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 373-406, April.
- Olivier Cardi & Romain Restout, 2012. "Unanticipated vs. Anticipated Tax Reforms in a Two-Sector Open Economy," Working Papers of BETA 2012-01, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- David Cook & Hiromi Nosaka, 2006. "Dual labor markets and business cycles," Proceedings, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Jun.
- Mattesini, Fabrizio & Rossi, Lorenza, 2009.
"Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 33(7), pages 1469-1489, July.
- Mattesini Fabrizio & Rossi Lorenza, 2007. "Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets," wp.comunite 0009, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Mattesini Fabrizio & Rossi Lorenza, 2008. "Optimal monetary policy in economies with dual labor markets," wp.comunite 0037, Department of Communication, University of Teramo.
- Linzert, Tobias & Christoffel, Kai & Kuester, Keith, 2006. "Identifying the role of labor markets for monetary policy in an estimated DSGE model," Working Paper Series 635, European Central Bank.
- Konstantinos POULIAKAS & Ioannis THEODOSSIOU, 2010. "Differences in the job satisfaction of high-paid and low-paid workers across Europe," International Labour Review, International Labour Organization, vol. 149(1), pages 1-29, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard & Francesco de Palma & Giuseppe Diana, 2013.
"Why could Northern labor market flexibility save the eurozone?,"
Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center
2013-08, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard & Francesco De Palma & Giuseppe Diana, 2013. "Why could Northern labor market flexibility save the eurozone ?," Working Papers of BETA 2013-09, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
More about this item
Keywordsefficiency wage; dualism; exchange rate; devaluation.;
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
- F41 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Open Economy Macroeconomics
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-IUE-2012-07-08 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-08 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-OPM-2012-07-08 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulp:sbbeta:2012-04. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bestrfr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.