Report NEP-IUE-2012-07-08This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giuseppe Ciccarone & Francesco Giuli, 2012. "Underground labor, search frictions and macroeconomic fluctuations," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0159, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Gahvari, Firouz & Micheletto, Luca, 2012. "The Friedman rule in an overlapping-generations model with nonlinear taxation and income misreporting," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2012:9, Uppsala University, Department of Economics, revised 05 Jun 2014.
- G. Seibold & M. Pickhardt, 2012. "On the role of backauditing for tax evasion in an agent-based Econophysics model," Papers 1206.7000, arXiv.org.
- Amélie Barbier-Gauchard & Francesco De Palma & Giuseppe Diana, 2012. "Currency devaluation with dual labor market : Which perspectives for the Euro Zone ?," Working Papers of BETA 2012-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Hector Elias Gutierrez Rufrancos, 2012. "The Mexican Wage Curve 2000-2003: A Quantile Analysis," Working Paper Series 3412, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Codrina Rada & Rüdiger von Arnim, 2012. "India’s structural transformation and role in the world economy," Working Paper Series, Department of Economics, University of Utah 2012_05, University of Utah, Department of Economics.
- Randall S. Jones & Satoshi Urasawa, 2012. "Promoting Social Cohesion in Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 963, OECD Publishing.