Family Background, Gender and Cohort Effects on Schooling Decisions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Anna Vignoles, 2005.
"The Declining Relative Importance of Ability in Predicting Educational Attainment,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 40(2).
- Fernando Galindo-Rueda & Anna Vignoles, 2004. "The Declining Relative Importance Of Ability In Predicting Educational Attainment," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 40, Royal Economic Society.
More about this item
KeywordsEducational attainment; Schooling; Early school leaving; Education transmission;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2011-06-18 (Education)
- NEP-LAB-2011-06-18 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukc:ukcedp:1114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tracey Girling). General contact details of provider: http://www.kent.ac.uk/economics/ .