Report NEP-EDU-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Javier Valbuena, 2011. "Family Background, Gender and Cohort Effects on Schooling Decisions," Studies in Economics 1114, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Item repec:cep:ceedps:04 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dronkers Jaap & Velden Rolf van der & Dunne Allison, 2011. "The effects of educational systems, school-composition, track-level, parental background and immigrantsâ€™ origins on the achievement of 15-years old native and immigrant students. A reanalysis of PIS," ROA Research Memorandum 006, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Aristovnik, Aleksander & Obadić, Alka, 2011. "The funding and efficiency of higher education in Croatia and Slovenia: a non-parametric comparison," MPRA Paper 31466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:fgv:eesptd:09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gonzalo Castex, 2011. "Risk Premium and Expectations in Higher Education," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 629, Central Bank of Chile.
- Bruce Chapman & Mathias Sinning, 2011. "Student Loan Reforms for German Higher Education: Financing Tuition Fees," Ruhr Economic Papers 0244, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Bauer, Thomas K. & Bender, Stefan & Paloyo, Alfredo R. & Schmidt, Christoph M., 2011. "Do Guns Displace Books? The Impact of Compulsory Military Service on Educational Attainment," IZA Discussion Papers 5744, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John P. Papay & John B. Willett & Richard J. Murnane, 2011. "High-School Exit Examinations and the Schooling Decisions of Teenagers: A Multi-Dimensional Regression-Discontinuity Analysis," NBER Working Papers 17112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.