Overcoming Disparities and Expanding Access to Early Childhood Services in Germany: Policy consideration and funding options
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nolan, Brian & Whelan, Christopher T., 1996. "Resources, Deprivation, and Poverty," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287858, June.
- Levin, Henry M. & Schwartz, Heather L., 2007. "Educational vouchers for universal pre-schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 3-16, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- C. Katharina Spieß, 2010. "Was verspricht der Koalitionsvertrag der schwarz-gelben Bundesregierung im Bereich der Bildungs- und Familienpolitik?: Eine Bewertung ausgewählter Aspekte," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 79(1), pages 101-116.
- Georg F. Camehl & Pia S. Schober & C. Katharina Spieß, 2017. "Information Asymmetries between Parents and Educators in German Childcare Institutions," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 939, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Andreas Kappeler & Andrés Fuentes Hutfilter, 2014. "Making Economic Growth more Socially Inclusive in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1175, OECD Publishing.
- Georg F. Camehl & Pia S. Schober & C. Katharina Spiess, 2017. "Information Asymmetries between Parents and Educators in German Childcare Institutions," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1693, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More about this item
Keywordschild care; child care services; early childhood; early childhood development; early childhood education; right to care and protection; right to child care services; right to education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucf:inwopa:inwopa08/52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.