Marginal Effects in Multivariate Probit and Kindred Discrete and Count Outcome Models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fichera, Eleonora & Sutton, Matt, 2011.
"State and self investments in health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1164-1173.
- Fichera1, E & Sutton, M, 2010. "State and self investments in health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Us, Anna & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Klepacka, Anna M., 5. "From Water To Biofuels: Knowledge And Attitudes Towards Renewable Energy Sources Among Rural Residents In Eastern Poland," Roczniki (Annals), Polish Association of Agricultural Economists and Agribusiness - Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistow Rolnictwa e Agrobiznesu (SERiA), issue 5.
- Angioloni, Simone & Kudabaev, Zarylbek & Ames, Glenn & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015. "Household Allocation of Microfinance Loans in Kyrgyzstan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210949, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Fu, Shengfei & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 2015. "A New Estimator for Multivariate Binary Data," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204963, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsmultivariate probit; multinomial probit; marginal effects; orthant probability partial effects; count data;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-12-13 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucd:wpaper:201135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geary Tech). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/geucdie.html .