Marginal Effects in Multivariate Probit and Kindred Discrete and Count Outcome Models, with Applications in Health Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fichera, Eleonora & Sutton, Matt, 2011.
"State and self investments in health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1164-1173.
- Fichera1, E & Sutton, M, 2010. "State and self investments in health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Almada & Ian McCarthy, 2017. "It's a Cruel Summer: Household Responses to Reductions in Government Nutrition Assistance," NBER Working Papers 23633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Us, Anna & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Klepacka, Anna M., 5. "From Water To Biofuels: Knowledge And Attitudes Towards Renewable Energy Sources Among Rural Residents In Eastern Poland," Roczniki (Annals), Polish Association of Agricultural Economists and Agribusiness - Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistow Rolnictwa e Agrobiznesu (SERiA), issue 5.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F., 2013. "Measuring poverty dynamics with synthetic panels based on cross-sections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6504, The World Bank.
- Kim, Changjoo & Parent, Olivier, 2016. "Modeling individual travel behaviors based on intra-household interactions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-11.
- Angioloni, Simone & Kudabaev, Zarylbek & Ames, Glenn & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015. "Household Allocation of Microfinance Loans in Kyrgyzstan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210949, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hayo Bernd & Caris Tobias, 2013. "Female Labour Force Participation in the MENA Region: The Role of Identity," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 271-292, December.
- Fu, Shengfei & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 2015. "A New Estimator for Multivariate Binary Data," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204963, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.