Marginal Effects in Multivariate Probit and Kindred Discrete and Count Outcome Models, with Applications in Health Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fichera, Eleonora & Sutton, Matt, 2011.
"State and self investments in health,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 1164-1173.
- Fichera1, E & Sutton, M, 2010. "State and self investments in health," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 10/23, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Almada & Ian McCarthy, 2017. "It's a Cruel Summer: Household Responses to Reductions in Government Nutrition Assistance," NBER Working Papers 23633, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Us, Anna & Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Klepacka, Anna M., 5. "From Water To Biofuels: Knowledge And Attitudes Towards Renewable Energy Sources Among Rural Residents In Eastern Poland," Roczniki (Annals), Polish Association of Agricultural Economists and Agribusiness - Stowarzyszenie Ekonomistow Rolnictwa e Agrobiznesu (SERiA), issue 5.
- Dang,Hai-Anh H. & Lanjouw,Peter F., 2013. "Measuring poverty dynamics with synthetic panels based on cross-sections," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6504, The World Bank.
- Kim, Changjoo & Parent, Olivier, 2016. "Modeling individual travel behaviors based on intra-household interactions," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 1-11.
- Angioloni, Simone & Kudabaev, Zarylbek & Ames, Glenn & Wetzstein, Michael, 2015. "Household Allocation of Microfinance Loans in Kyrgyzstan," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 210949, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hayo Bernd & Caris Tobias, 2013. "Female Labour Force Participation in the MENA Region: The Role of Identity," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 9(3), pages 271-292, December.
- Fu, Shengfei & Shonkwiler, John Scott, 2015. "A New Estimator for Multivariate Binary Data," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 204963, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
- C35 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions
- I1 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .