Experimental Elicitation of Ambiguity Attitude using the Random Incentive System
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Halladay, Brianna, 2016. "Experimental methods: Pay one or pay all," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 131(PA), pages 141-150.
- Ilke Aydogan & Loic Berger & Valentina Bosetti & Ning Liu, 2018.
"Three layers of uncertainty: an experiment,"
623, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Ilke Aydogan & Lo?c Berger & Valentina Bosetti & Ning Liu, 2018. "Three Layers of Uncertainty: an Experiment," Working Papers 2018.24, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Aydogan, Ilke & Berger, Loϊc & Bosetti, Valentina & Liu, Ning, 2018. "Three Layers of Uncertainty: an Experiment," ET: Economic Theory 274852, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM).
- Oechssler, Jörg & Roomets, Alex, 2014. "Unintended hedging in ambiguity experiments," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 122(2), pages 243-246.
- repec:eee:jetheo:v:181:y:2019:i:c:p:547-585 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roxane Bricet, 2018. "The price for instrumentally valuable information," THEMA Working Papers 2018-10, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- repec:kap:theord:v:85:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11238-018-9657-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robin Cubitt & Gijs Kuilen & Sujoy Mukerji, 2018.
"The strength of sensitivity to ambiguity,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 85(3), pages 275-302, October.
- Robin Cubitt & Gijs van de Kuilen & Sujoy Mukerji, "undated". "The Strength of Sensitivity to Ambiguity," Working Papers 851, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Robin Cubitt & Gijs van de Kuilen & Sujoy Mukerji, 2017. "The Strength of Sensitivity to Ambiguity," Working Papers 836, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Roxane Bricet, 2018. "Preferences for information precision under ambiguity," THEMA Working Papers 2018-09, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
More about this item
KeywordsUncertianty; Design of Experiments;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C9 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:yoram_halevy-2014-26. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.