Eliciting Risk Preferences Using Choice Lists
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yaari, Menahem E, 1987. "The Dual Theory of Choice under Risk," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 95-115, January.
- Yoram Halevy, 2008.
"Strotz Meets Allais: Diminishing Impatience and the Certainty Effect,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 98(3), pages 1145-1162, June.
- Halevy, Yoram, 2004. "Strotz meets Allais: Diminishing Impatience and the Certainty Effect," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2004-16, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 25 Feb 2014.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Chapman & Mark Dean & Pietro Ortoleva & Erik Snowberg & Colin Camerer, 2017.
"Willingness to Pay and Willingness to Accept are Probably Less Correlated Than You Think,"
NBER Working Papers
23954, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Chapman & Pietro Ortoleva & Erik Snowberg & Colin Camerer & Mark Dean, 2017. "Willingness-To-Pay and Willingness-To-Accept are Probably Less Correlated than You Think," CESifo Working Paper Series 6492, CESifo Group Munich.
- Freeman, David & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Mittone, Luigi, 2016.
"Procedures for eliciting time preferences,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 126(PA), pages 235-242.
- David Freeman & Paola Manzini & Marco Mariotti & Luigi Mittone, 2015. "Procedures for Eliciting Time Preferences," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics 201513, Department of Economics, University of St. Andrews.
- Freeman, David & Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco & Mittone, Luigi, 2016. "Procedures for Eliciting Time Preferences," IZA Discussion Papers 9857, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsrandom incentive system; isolation; independence axiom; multiple price list; reduction of compound lotteries; preference reversals; certainty effect;
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- C91 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Design of Experiments - - - Laboratory, Individual Behavior
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2015-06-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2015-06-20 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2015-06-20 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-UPT-2015-06-20 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ubc:pmicro:yoram_halevy-2015-9. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maureen Chin). General contact details of provider: http://www.economics.ubc.ca/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.