Faculteit der Economische Wetenschappen Rotterdam, Netherlands
Erasmus Universiteit Rotterdam
: 31 10 4081111
Postbus 1738, 3000 DR Rotterdam
RePEc:edi:feeurnl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Baillon, AurÃ©lien & Halevy, Yoram & Li, Chen, 2014. "Experimental Elicitation of Ambiguity Attitude using the Random Incentive System," Microeconomics.ca working papers yoram_halevy-2014-26, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 21 Jul 2015.
- Aurelien Baillon & Laure Cabantous, 2009. "Combining imprecise or conflicting probability judgments: A choice-based study," ICBBR Working Papers 3, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Aurélien Baillon & Laure Cabantous & Peter Wakker, 2012. "Aggregating imprecise or conflicting beliefs: An experimental investigation using modern ambiguity theories," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 115-147, April.
- Baillon, Aurélien & Driesen, Bram & Wakker, Peter P., 2012. "Relative concave utility for risk and ambiguity," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 481-489.
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Aurelien Baillon & Laetitia Placido & Peter P. Wakker, 2011.
"The Rich Domain of Uncertainty: Source Functions and Their Experimental Implementation,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(2), pages 695-723, April.
- Mohammed Abdellaoui & Laetitia Placido & Aurélien Baillon & P.P. Wakker, 2011. "The Rich Domain of Uncertainty: Source Functions and Their Experimental Implementation," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00609214, HAL.
- Aurelien Baillon & Olivier L'Haridon & Laetitia Placido, 2011.
"Ambiguity Models and the Machina Paradoxes,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 101(4), pages 1547-1560, June.
- Laetitia Placido & Aurélien Baillon & Olivier L'Haridon, 2011. "Ambiguity models and the Machina paradoxes," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00645899, HAL.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Aurelien Baillon should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.